A musical group

Hi friends!

This week I'm going to talk about a group of music I like a lot. I don't think they're my favorite group because I don't have any, that it's because it depend on my mood. Anyway the group is Die Antwoord.

The first time I heard a song of them I didn't like it very much, but a year later I heard it again and I start to love them.

The group is formed by two man and a woman, one man is DJ hardtek and as his name says is the DJ and he make the beats, the other is Ninja he is a rapper and the woman is Yolandi, she is a rapper to. The three of them south africans and they are friends since they were kids and Yoandi with Ninja where a cupple and then they are only friends but with two daughters.

I like a lot this group because I think  their songs and videos are funny and a little strange, I think the voyce of Yolandi is very special and the way she acts (like a child) can be a little weird but is fun
and nice.

I  really like to listen Die Antwoord, and I like the differents styles that they could have (of course they have a line of styles).

Ok, that is the post of the week. See you!

P.s.: I gonna leave here the link of a song of Die Antwoord in case you like to listen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-wpS49KN00



















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How I get to studie my carreer

About me

My mobile phone