About me

My name is Emilia Pinto. I am 20 years old , I was born in 1997 in Santiago but since then I live in Talagante with my family. I studied in Carampangue School, I always went there, so I made very good friends in my school life. After the graduation I entered to plastic arts in  "Universidad de Chile", and actually I in the 5th semester.

In my family we are three sisters and my parents. I'm the youngest one, the oldest is Isidora and she's 30 years old and the other is Anastasia, she's 26 years old. My relation with them is really good but now both are out of Chile.
My mother has a kindergarden and she is a teacher and my father is designer. I really love my parents!

In my free time I like to listen to music and watch series and movies. The kind of things I listen and watch are very varied.
I also like to hang out with my friends and have long conversations about a lot of things, it doesn't matter where, the important thing is to be togheter.

Ok, that was a little of my life, see you!























Comentarios

  1. Hi Emilia!
    I like listen music too and the bands that i listen are very varied...
    See you !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Emilia

    You seem to be a really fun person, and i like watching movies too!!

    good bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. emily, is nice to be your friend, and can have that variated conversations whit you!!
      kisses beauty

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Emilia seems funny but in my family we are also 3 brother haha cya

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How I get to studie my carreer

My mobile phone