My mobile phone

Hi again, today I'm gonna write about my favorite device.

My favorite piece of technology is the cellphone. I think is the device of the moment.
I like it because it have all the functions that others electronic device have. You can take and see photos, send messages, enter to the internet, listen music and off course make phone calls.

Apart of all this great characteristics, it's very portable. You can take it with you to all the place you want and you can put it in your pocket, because it use few space.

I use it every day, and I have it with me a lot of time, because it makes me a bunch of things easier, not only things like talk to people, also to make works to the university and be informed about what's happening in my stuffs and in the world.

I'm sure that if I didn't have a mobile phone the things would be a lot more difficult and slower.

Ok this is for today, see you next week!





Comentarios

  1. hi Emilia! the cellphone is the best technological device!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi beauty! absolutly agree wiht you about the portable of the cellphone, but for me that's a problem jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love the picture of the post hahahaha sooooo funny

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Emilia, the cell phone is great, you have everything in your pocket.
    See You!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi Emi
    It's fun how phones now do everything

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ME TOO EMILYYY my favorite technological device is my iphone
    bye bye kisses

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How I get to studie my carreer

About me