How I get to studie my carreer

Hello again! Today I'm gonna write a little more about me.

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a veterinarian I was obssesed with the animals. I made a notebook with images and information of diferents species, and used to write in the computer investigations about animals.

Then I grow up and my interests change and my carreers options were design and plastic arts. But in the second year of high school  I made my decition, definitely I want plastic arts so I just applied to that.

I really like my carreer, of course there are subjects I don't like but in generally is good to me and I'm happy with my decition. It have been a interesting and very nice experience and I have learned a lot of things.

I don't know yet what I'm going to do when I finish the carreer, but maybe I like to travel and do something outside.

Okey, that was some stuff about me, see you! 




Comentarios

  1. Hi Emilia i would like to know what are the things you dont like of your career.

    See ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Emilia!
    the notebook with the animals images are a very good idea! I have a binder in my computer of a dogs images because i love them! jajajaj
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi em! its funny the animal obsession that we have when little, i passed for that to! XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi emiliaa the animals are coooool

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello emilia! , which country would you like to visit?

    have a nice day. bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Emilia

    can you tell us more about your interes in art?
    maybe you favourite artists?

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Emi
    I really like the idea that you want to travel, and that do you like the idea of being a veterinarian, with out a doubt there is no hurry of thinking about work, everything to its time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

My mobile phone